This app is only available on the Apple iTunes Store and cannot be bought directly here.
Please click here to access the app on the Apple iTunes Store.
This Off We Go! book will help prepare your child for going on a plane in a fun and practical way. Your child will not only see what is likely to happen, but will also hear some of the typical sounds that they would hear during their journey.
You will be amazed at how these wonderful children's stories come to life with QBook. Children love being able to run their fingers over the text to hear the story and touch any word to hear it said or spelt. They can also color in the book and they can record themselves or their parent, so that even the narration is a familiar comforting voice.
It's great fun for kids of all ages and it helps with early learning and literacy development. They can even explore other languages and have loads of fun while they do it. This is the perfect gift for your children and it's educational as well.
Off We Go! books prepare children for everyday experiences and improve language and social skills. Each book tells the story of a particular event or everyday activity in a sequence of 12 steps. The Off We Go! book series help prepare a child to cope better with that new event or activity. Each book supports kids to partake in activities that they might otherwise find overwhelming, decrease parent stress levels, while at the same time provide a valuable learning tool.
These books are of particular benefit to:
• Children with intellectual disabilities/autism
• Pre-school children
• Children learning to read
• Children where English/Spanish is a second language
Going on a Plane can be a daunting experience for children. This book, using 12 simple clear pictures to explain ‘what comes next’, and including typical sounds from the airport, helps prepare children to get through their journey more easily.
• Personalize each book with ‘this book belongs to ...’ page.
• Swipe-to-Read™ the words to hear and playback the story at your own pace.
• Touch-to-Hear™ individual words spoken.
• Touch-to-Spell™ to hear the letters that spell each and every word.
• Auto Play to enjoy the narration.
• Use the My Narration function to read and record the story yourself and customize your book.
• Touch pictures to hear sounds from the environment.
• See special animation effects bringing the picture to life.
• Use the Color Palette to paint each page and save to customize your book even more.
QBook™ offers a true multi-language experience and is a great tool for learning new languages for both young and old. This QBook includes the narration, text, and user interface in these languages: